DuraHoist™ Portable Fall Arrest Post and Extension Post is the ultimate versatility when it comes to fall arrest. Lightweight and easy to storage, transport and set-up.
For Fall Arrest Applications
The Miller DuraHoist™ Portable Fall Arrest Post provides three independent swivel tie-off points for fall arrest anchorage, three-stage/four-position telescoping design and horizontal lifeline capabilities.
The modular design allows the use of components in various configurations and applications. Multiple winches and/or lifeline systems may be mounted as required.
Easy To Use
Lightweight, manageable components for easy storage, transport and set-up. No tools required for assembly.
- Three-stage/four-position telescoping design and aluminum construction for easy transportation and set-up
- Leveling screws allow the system to be plumbed to vertical on inclines up to 15 degrees
- Portable and fixed bases allow for versatile usage
- Telescoping design allows overall height to be adjusted in three stages from 32.75-in.(.83 m) to 57.25-in. (1.45 m)
14-in. (.36 m) Extension Post Provides option to tie-off one worker at an increased height of 68.5-in. (1.74 m)
- Suggested Applications: Electrical transformers, leading edge deck work, confined space and rescue, industrial presses, bridge cranes, large cranes, limited horizontal lifeline applications
- Miller DuraHoist™ Rescue/Material Handling Davit Arm
Designed for rescue and material handling applications
- Quick-attach design assembles easily
- Lightweight aluminum construction makes davit arm easy to transport and set-up
- Miller TechLine™ Temporary Horizontal Lifeline (HLL) Kits
Offers continuous fall protection for length of the lifeline when used in conjuction with DuraHoist Fall Arrest Post (DH-AP-1/)
Ideal for applications where an overhead anchorage does not exist. Kit includes 11/16-in. (17.5 mm) kernmantle rope lifeline, lifeline adjuster/tensioner, two connecting O-rings, snap hook, and in-line shock absorber. Miller Portable and Fixed Anchor Base & Anchor Plates.
Portable I-Beam Anchor (DH-AP-9/) attaches to steel I-beams. Bolt-on Anchor Plate (DH-AP-12/) can be used in concrete or steel applications (portable or permanent). Fixed anchor plates are designed to be permanently welded to existing structures in locations of frequent work or where the use of a portable base is impractical Plates for inclined surfaces (DH-AP-6/, DH-AP-7/) can be customized to your specific incline requirements up to a maximum of 45 degrees. Miller Hoist/Winch and Mounting Brackets.
The Complete Mounting Bracket Assembly (DH-19-MILLER/) is required to mount a Miller ManHandler Hoist/Winch or Miller MightEvac SRL to the DuraHoist Confined Space System.