- Due to the unique elasticated webbing, the harness adapts to the shape of the user increasing ease of movement and improving comfort.
- The padded leg straps and belt provides extra comfort and support
- The front ergonomically designed anchorage loops can be used with a rope grab or shuttle
The Miller RM harness should be assigned to only one user and used in conjunction with compatible anchorage equipment.
The anchorage point used must:
- Always be correctly positioned
- Work must be undertaken in such a way to reduce the risk of falling
- Offer minimum resistance of 10 kN
- Be situated above the operator
- Be vertically in line with the working surface
- Have no sharp edges.
The life expectancy of the harness is 10 years from the date of manufacturing offering you quality for up to a decade. The harness must be inspected at least once a year by a qualified person and this inspection should be recorded; this will be the deciding factor if it should be used again.