- Perfectly suited to the construction, industrial, warehouse, utility and mining industries.
- Ideal for confined spaces.
- High impact nylon housing
Self-retractable fall arresters are predominantly designed to work in a vertical position, and before use it is advisable to see whether there is no possibility of pendulum movement and that the cable is protected from any chance of being cut or damaged. Once the device has experienced a fall arrest it will need to be returned to the manufacturer to be checked.
The Falcon SRL 10m can be connected to a reliable anchorage point by its karabiner.
The anchorage point must be:
- Have a resistance to 12KN
- Be situated above the operator
- Be vertical to the work surface
- Have no sharp edges
The connector at the end of the cable must be connected to the fall arrest anchorage of the harness.
The lifespan of the product is 10 years, and should be inspected regularly before use.
EC Category PPE
ISO 9001 / 2000
EC Certificate Number
EC Attestation Number