The TITAN 1 point harness is structured with standard buckles and adjustable leg straps.
• Made from lightweight, durable polyamide webbing for comfort and reliability for a secure fit.
• Dorsal D ring
• Stainless steel fast release buckles
• Made with galvanised steel with a approx. weight of 0.5kg
• Breaking strength: 15KN
• Can withstand temperatures from -30°C to 50°C
• Easily identifiable if incorrectly fitted
• One size fits all – adjustable design
• D ring slides for comfort
• Wearer is kept in the correct upright position due to the sub-pelvic strap.
The TITAN 1 point harness should be assigned to only one user and used in conjunction with compatible anchorage equipment.
The anchorage point used must:
• Offer minimum resistance of 12 kN
• Be situated above the operator
• Be vertically in line with the working surface
• Have no sharp edges.
The life expectancy of the harness is 10 years from the date of manufacturing offering you quality for up to a decade. The harness must be inspected at least once a year by a qualified person and this inspection should be recorded; this will be the deciding factor if it should be used again.
E.C. Declaration of Conformity
EC Category PPE
ISO 9001 / 2000
EC Certificate Number
EC Attestation Number