TITAN 2 points harness including dorsal D ring and frontal webbing loops, comes with a comfortable belt, side D rings, fast release buckles and adjustable legs straps.
- Made from lightweight, durable polyamide webbing for comfort and reliability for a secure fit.
- Width 45mm
- Dorsal and side D rings
- Made with galvanised steel with a approx. weight of 1kg
- Breaking strength: 15daN
- Can withstand temperatures from -30°C to 50°C
- Easily identifiable if incorrectly fitted
- One size fits all – adjustable design
- D ring slides for comfort
- Wearer is kept the in the correct upright position due to the sub-pelvic strap.
- Stainless steel belt and fast release buckles
The TITAN 2 point harness with positioning belt should be assigned to only one user and used in conjunction with compatible anchorage equipment.
The anchorage point used must:
- Offer minimum resistance of 12 kN
- Be situated above the operator
- Be vertically in line with the working surface
- Have no sharp edges.
The life expectancy of the harness is 10 years from the date of manufacturing offering you quality for up to a decade. The harness must be inspected at least once a year by a qualified person and this inspection should be recorded; this will be the deciding factor if it should be used again.
E.C. Declaration of Conformity
EC Category PPE
ISO 9001 / 2000
EC Certificate Number
EC Attestation Number