- Suited to all low space clearance
- When used below the back D ring can be used in fall factor 2
- Both sides can be used.
Self-retractable fall arresters are predominantly designed to work in a vertical position, and before use it is advisable to see whether there is no possibility of pendulum movement and that the cable is protected from any chance of being cut or damaged. Once the device has experienced a fall arrest it will need to be returned to the manufacturer to be checked.
The Turbolite Web WSA 2m C/W Scaffold hook and karabiner can be connected to a reliable anchorage point by its handle, a connector, a lanyard or a compliant fibre-type sling.
The anchorage point must:
- Have a resistance to 12KN
- Be situated above the user
- Be vertical to the work surface
- Have no sharp edges.
The connector at the end of the cable must be connected to the fall arrest anchorage of the harness