- Shoulder straps have a Duraflex stretch 44.5mm webbing which are PTFE treated (water repellent/anti-stain), with a breaking strength of > 2200 daN
- Other straps have a webbing of 44mm which are PTFE treated, with a breaking strength of > 2700 daN
- The back anchorage D-ring has a steel, Zinc plated silver finish with a breaking strength of > 2300 daN
- The sternal point D ring has a steel and Zinc plated finish, with a breaking strength of > 2800 daN
- The aluminium automatic buckles have a breaking strength of > 900 daN
- The steel mating buckles have a Zinc plated silver finish with a breaking strength of > 900 daN
- The harness weights 1.2 kg with a breaking strength of > 15KN
- Can withstand temperatures of -30°C to +50°C
- Certified for maximum load of 140kg
- The harness is designed for comfort and freedom of movements due to its H design, and the placing of the webbing.
- This provides easy arm movement.
- The horizontal leg straps seize friction on the legs and the groin which allows for comfort while working.
- The stretch webbing on the shoulders provides extra comfort
- Accessibility to buckles is easier
- Bended position back D ring is easily accessible
- Adjustable chest strap allows for perfect fit
- Adjustable leg straps
- Easy front strap clip.
- Sternal point with D ring
- Fall indicators are on the back for easy inspection
- Water repellent and stain free webbing ensures that the product stays in good condition for longer.
The Miller H-Design® Stretch webbing – 2pt with front D-ring with automatic buckles should be assigned to only one user and used in conjunction with compatible anchorage equipment.
The anchorage point used must:
- Offer minimum resistance of 12 kN
- Be situated above the operator
- Be vertically in line with the working surface
- Have no sharp edges.
The life expectancy of the harness is 10 years from the date of manufacturing offering you quality for up to a decade. The harness must be inspected at least once a year by a qualified person and this inspection should be recorded; this will be the deciding factor if it should be used again.
EC Category PPE
ISO 9001 / 2000
EC Attestation Number
- EN 361