- Shoulder straps with Duraflex stretch, 44mm webbing. It is PTFE treated (water repellent/anti-stain) with a breaking strength of ˃2200daN.
- All other straps have 44mm webbing, are PTFE treated with a breaking strength of ˃2700daN.
- The back anchorage D ring has a steel Zinc plated silver finish with a breaking strength of ˃2300daN.
- Aluminium automatic buckles with a breaking strength of ˃900daN.
- Sternal point D ring has steel Zinc plated D-ring, with a breaking strength of ˃2800daN.
- Steel mating buckles with a Zinc plated silver finish and a breaking strength of ˃900daN.
- Work positioning belt with 44mm polyester webbing with PTFE treatment, and a breaking strength of ˃2700daN
- Side D ring are Zinc plated with a breaking strength of ˃15KN.
- Tool holders including 4 metallic buckles resist at 500daN, with a textile loop resist at 1200daN
- An overall weight of 1.76kg and a breaking strength of ˃15KN
- The harness can withstand temperatures of -30°C to +50°C
- Certified for maximum load of 140kgs
- The harness is designed for comfort and freedom of movements due to its H design and placing of the webbing.
- This provides easy arm movement.
- The horizontal leg straps seize friction on the legs and the groin which allows for comfort while working.
- Stretch webbing on shoulders provides more comfort.
- The padding on the belt provides greater comfort
- Accessibility to buckles is easier
- Bended position back D ring is easily accessible
- Adjustable chest strap allows for perfect fit
- Adjustable leg straps
- Easy front strap clip.
- Unique, patented Sternal point with D ring with automatic centring in case of a fall
- Large, lateral D rings positioned on the belt for easy connection while working
- Rotating and unique vertically adjustable belt
- Water repellent and stain free webbing ensures that the product stays in good condition for
The Miller H design, STD webbing – 1pt with mating buckles should be assigned to only one user and used in conjunction with compatible anchorage equipment.
The anchorage point used must:
- Always be correctly positioned
- Work must be undertaken in such a way to reduce the risk of falling
- Offer minimum resistance of 12 kN
- Be situated above the operator
- Be vertically in line with the working surface
- Have no sharp edges.
The life expectancy of the harness is 10 years from the date of manufacturing offering you quality for up to a decade. The harness must be inspected at least once a year by a qualified person and this inspection should be recorded; this will be the deciding factor if it should be used again.
EC Category PPE
ISO 9001 / 2000
1033540 to 1033541 CE certificate
EC Attestation Number
- EN 361
- EN 358