- Shoulder straps with 44mm webbing. It is PTFE treated (water repellent/anti-stain) with a breaking strength of ˃2700daN
- All other straps have 44mm webbing, are PTFE treated with a breaking strength of ˃2700daN
- The back anchorage D ring has a steel, Zinc plated silver finish with a breaking strength of ˃2300daN
- Steel mating buckles have a Zinc plated silver finish with a breaking strength of ˃900daN
- An overall weight of 0.96kg and a breaking strength of ˃15KN
- The harness can withstand temperatures of -30°C to +50°C
- The harness is designed for comfort and freedom of movements due to its H designed harness, and the placing of the webbing.
- This provides easy arm movement.
- The horizontal leg straps seize friction on the legs and the groin which allows for comfort while working.
- Accessibility to buckles is easier
- Bended position back D ring is easily accessible
- Adjustable chest strap allows for perfect fit
- Adjustable leg straps
- Easy front strap clip.
- Fall indicators are on the back for easy inspection
- Water repellent and stain free webbing ensures that the product stays in good condition for longer.
- The hi-visibility of the vest ensures that workers can be seen at all times, including at night.
The Miller H design, STD webbing – 1pt with mating buckles should be assigned to only one user and used in conjunction with compatible anchorage equipment.
The anchorage point used must:
- Offer minimum resistance of 12 kN
- Be situated above the operator
- Be vertically in line with the working surface
- Have no sharp edges.
The life expectancy of the harness is 10 years from the date of manufacturing offering you quality for up to a decade. The harness must be inspected at least once a year by a qualified person and this inspection should be recorded; this will be the deciding factor if it should be used again.
EC Category PPE
ISO 9001 / 2000
EC Attestation Number
- EN 361 : 2002
|EU Regulation 1907/2006 (REACH) Compliance
The substance(s) listed below may be contained in this product above the threshold level of 0.1% by weight of the listed article.
|Product Reference Sold in Europe||Substance > 0.1%|
|Substance Name||CAS Number|
|No Substance Content|